Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
finance, military come home safe
Author Message
gmc Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 181
Joined: May 2009
Post: #1
finance, military come home safe

God bless you! I ask you please to prayer for my husband overseas to come home safe. Also for our finances-for a miracle!! We've lost everythig, but I know the Lord will restore it all, just like with Job! Thank you God bless you all!!
05-24-2009 10:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: finance, military come home safe

Precious Jesus,please bring GMC's husband home safely. I pray that You put a hedge of protection around him and around all the troops.Lord, help them to be able to pay their bills, to keep the things they need, and restore the things lost. Lord, help her to keep her faith strong.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus,amen.
05-25-2009 05:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gmc Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 181
Joined: May 2009
Post: #3
RE: finance, military come home safe

tishlea Wrote:Precious Jesus,please bring GMC's husband home safely. I pray that You put a hedge of protection around him and around all the troops.Lord, help them to be able to pay their bills, to keep the things they need, and restore the things lost. Lord, help her to keep her faith strong.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus,amen.

Thank you, appreciate your prayer. God bless.
05-25-2009 05:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #4
RE: finance, military come home safe

Dear Lord, protect gmc and her husband, bring him home safely, and provide for them the abundance promised through our faith in you. Give them the peace that they need to get them through the hard times, and send many angels to watch over them. I ask for many blessings for them, and that they always trust in you. In your loving name Jesus, amen.
05-25-2009 06:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.