Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: finance, military come home safe
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by mariarae - 05-25-2009 06:01 PM
Dear Lord, protect gmc and her husband, bring him home safely, and provide for them the abundance promised through our faith in you. Give them the peace that they need to get them through the hard times, and send many angels to watch over them. I ask for many blessings for them, and that they always trust in you. In your loving name Jesus, amen.
Posted by gmc - 05-25-2009 05:50 PM
tishlea Wrote:Precious Jesus,please bring GMC's husband home safely. I pray that You put a hedge of protection around him and around all the troops.Lord, help them to be able to pay their bills, to keep the things they need, and restore the things lost. Lord, help her to keep her faith strong.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus,amen.

Thank you, appreciate your prayer. God bless.
Posted by tishlea - 05-25-2009 05:35 AM
Precious Jesus,please bring GMC's husband home safely. I pray that You put a hedge of protection around him and around all the troops.Lord, help them to be able to pay their bills, to keep the things they need, and restore the things lost. Lord, help her to keep her faith strong.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus,amen.
Posted by gmc - 05-24-2009 10:50 PM
God bless you! I ask you please to prayer for my husband overseas to come home safe. Also for our finances-for a miracle!! We've lost everythig, but I know the Lord will restore it all, just like with Job! Thank you God bless you all!!