Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Praying for a partner for 2 friends of mine
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Praying for a partner for 2 friends of mine

Dear Bro/Sis in Christ

I have 2 friends, they are have been Christians for a very long time.

I pray for a partner for my girl friends, Jacqueline (Chinese) age 52, and Pushpa (Indian) age 52.

I pray that God will answer their prayer and needs. They are dedicated Christian sisters and are witness for Christ.

Thanks

God Bless You
Mrs Mellin
02-05-2009 08:59 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sara
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Praying for a partner for 2 friends of mine

Amen! Lord, it may sounds impossible but I believe in your miraculous power. Bless this friend Mellin who prayed for them. Bless her heart and family.
02-20-2009 06:30 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.