Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Praying for a partner for 2 friends of mine
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by sara - 02-20-2009 06:30 PM
Amen! Lord, it may sounds impossible but I believe in your miraculous power. Bless this friend Mellin who prayed for them. Bless her heart and family.
Posted by Guest - 02-05-2009 08:59 PM
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ

I have 2 friends, they are have been Christians for a very long time.

I pray for a partner for my girl friends, Jacqueline (Chinese) age 52, and Pushpa (Indian) age 52.

I pray that God will answer their prayer and needs. They are dedicated Christian sisters and are witness for Christ.

Thanks

God Bless You
Mrs Mellin