Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Forgivness
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Forgivness

Somehow I got involved in a conversation about astrology last week. In another life I was really into it – now I know better. But I ended up talking about it like I used to. Please pray that God will forgive me for this blunder and others that seem to just slip out of my mouth.
02-05-2009 07:17 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
yourfriend Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #2
RE: Forgivness

Lord, I pray that this person will be forgiven for the sins he made. I pray that his mouth will be guarded by Your light so that the words he will utter will be from his heart and be pleasing in Your eyes. Amen.
02-06-2009 03:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.