Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Forgivness
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by yourfriend - 02-06-2009 03:10 AM
Lord, I pray that this person will be forgiven for the sins he made. I pray that his mouth will be guarded by Your light so that the words he will utter will be from his heart and be pleasing in Your eyes. Amen.
Posted by Guest - 02-05-2009 07:17 PM
Somehow I got involved in a conversation about astrology last week. In another life I was really into it – now I know better. But I ended up talking about it like I used to. Please pray that God will forgive me for this blunder and others that seem to just slip out of my mouth.