Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
A pianist
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
A pianist

I really like the pianist at the church where I go to but am at a loss as to what to think and how to behave. I do not want to harass him or bother him. At times I feel that I will do that if I approach him. Then again, I also often feel that this is important and that I need to pray for him and our potential relationship in the future. He sometimes seems very happy when I approach him, and sometimes he seems to avoid me, and I do not know why that is. All I know is that many people would probably tell me to forget about him but that God works in mysterious ways.
04-26-2018 01:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,585
Joined: Aug 2010
Post: #2
RE: A pianist

Lord, sometimes we need a little help making the right connections... Please help this one make that connection according to your loving will in Jesus name. Amen
04-26-2018 01:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.