Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: A pianist
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by ShawnBlue - 04-26-2018 01:56 PM
Lord, sometimes we need a little help making the right connections... Please help this one make that connection according to your loving will in Jesus name. Amen
Posted by Guest - 04-26-2018 01:28 PM
I really like the pianist at the church where I go to but am at a loss as to what to think and how to behave. I do not want to harass him or bother him. At times I feel that I will do that if I approach him. Then again, I also often feel that this is important and that I need to pray for him and our potential relationship in the future. He sometimes seems very happy when I approach him, and sometimes he seems to avoid me, and I do not know why that is. All I know is that many people would probably tell me to forget about him but that God works in mysterious ways.