Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Prayer for custody of my children
|
| Author |
Message |
Gloria Doss
Unregistered
|
Prayer for custody of my children
My kids father stated I kidnapped my kids I got a restraining order because of his abuse. Please pray that I can keep my kids and can get a job to pay a lawyer and that my husband stops the desire to gamble please..
|
|
| 03-05-2017 11:40 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Prayer for custody of my children
Lord have your perfect will be done in this situation and this couple's life. Protect these innocent children who are being used by their parents to get at each other. You know the whole situation better than all of us, don't allow then to keep on hurting these kids. I pray in the holy name of Jesus Christ amen.
|
|
| 03-06-2017 06:21 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Prayer for custody of my children
We plead the blood cover of YESHUA over us, you and your children now. Lord break this Abuse from the husband deliver him and set him free from all addictions by the blood of Jesus Christ. I pray Restoration and Peace and guide her steps and bless and protect them, we pray and give You all the Praise. Amen
|
|
| 03-06-2017 06:53 AM |
|