![]() |
|
Prayer for custody of my children - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Prayer for custody of my children (/showthread.php?tid=52600) |
Prayer for custody of my children - Gloria Doss - 03-05-2017 11:40 PM My kids father stated I kidnapped my kids I got a restraining order because of his abuse. Please pray that I can keep my kids and can get a job to pay a lawyer and that my husband stops the desire to gamble please.. RE: Prayer for custody of my children - Guest - 03-06-2017 06:21 AM Lord have your perfect will be done in this situation and this couple's life. Protect these innocent children who are being used by their parents to get at each other. You know the whole situation better than all of us, don't allow then to keep on hurting these kids. I pray in the holy name of Jesus Christ amen. RE: Prayer for custody of my children - Guest - 03-06-2017 06:53 AM We plead the blood cover of YESHUA over us, you and your children now. Lord break this Abuse from the husband deliver him and set him free from all addictions by the blood of Jesus Christ. I pray Restoration and Peace and guide her steps and bless and protect them, we pray and give You all the Praise. Amen RE: Prayer for custody of my children - Brother_David - 03-06-2017 11:31 PM Heavenly Father protect these little ones from their angry and abusive parent. Help them to stay in the custody of their concerned and loving mother. I pray a hedge of divine protection around this family and keep them from all hurt and harm. I pray this in Jesus mighty name, Amen RE: Prayer for custody of my children - Chris8 - 03-08-2017 03:32 AM Lord i pray that Your will be done in this family in Jesus Name Amen In Jesus Name i speak life and freedom over this family Amen Psalms 107:20 Amen Isaiah 54:17 Amen Psalms 23 Amen |