Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer for a traveller
Author Message
jsc
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
prayer for a traveller

Dear Lord,
I am travelling and would like to complete lot of work in a far off eastern country away from my residence (UK). Please help me that all my work/intentions for the travel are met and my journey and travels go smoothly, without any worries of my health and safety of myself and my belongings.
JSC, UK
03-05-2014 03:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,217
Joined: Jul 2011
Post: #2
RE: prayer for a traveller

Heavenly Father I come to You in prayer for this dear one that is traveling abroad for their work. I pray that You would grant traveling mercies and blessings to them as they travel to foreign lands. Grant them safety and smooth travels and work opportunities. Keep them in good health and may return with safety and peace.

I pray this in Jesus precious name

Amen
03-05-2014 05:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.