Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: prayer for a traveller
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Brother_David - 03-05-2014 05:08 PM
Heavenly Father I come to You in prayer for this dear one that is traveling abroad for their work. I pray that You would grant traveling mercies and blessings to them as they travel to foreign lands. Grant them safety and smooth travels and work opportunities. Keep them in good health and may return with safety and peace.

I pray this in Jesus precious name

Amen
Posted by jsc - 03-05-2014 03:38 PM
Dear Lord,
I am travelling and would like to complete lot of work in a far off eastern country away from my residence (UK). Please help me that all my work/intentions for the travel are met and my journey and travels go smoothly, without any worries of my health and safety of myself and my belongings.
JSC, UK