Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Grant Me Protection
Author Message
Kimberly Anne Monica Turner
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Grant Me Protection

I feel danger coming. Please Lord hear my humble cry and send your angels for protection.
01-20-2014 05:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Grant Me Protection

Father I pray that You would encircle this dear one with a hedge of protection. Grant them all Godly wisdom and insights as to discern what it is that may be endangering them. Bless Kimberly and grant her Your perfect peace that passes all understanding.

I pray this in Jesus precious name
01-20-2014 10:30 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.