Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Grant Me Protection
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 01-20-2014 10:30 PM
Father I pray that You would encircle this dear one with a hedge of protection. Grant them all Godly wisdom and insights as to discern what it is that may be endangering them. Bless Kimberly and grant her Your perfect peace that passes all understanding.

I pray this in Jesus precious name
Posted by Kimberly Anne Monica Turner - 01-20-2014 05:46 PM
I feel danger coming. Please Lord hear my humble cry and send your angels for protection.