Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
New car and job
Author Message
Davidw Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 30
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #1
New car and job

Please pray that I can find a new car! My car needs alot of work and I need to find some reasonable transportation. Please pray that I can find a dealership with honest people that can help me out! I'm also needing a new job. It's too far and it's time for a better job!

Thanks,

David
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 12:49 PM by Davidw.)
12-18-2012 12:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: New car and job

(12-18-2012 12:14 PM)Davidw Wrote:  Please find that I can find a new car! My car needs alot of work and I need to find some reasonable transportation. Please pray that I can find a dealership with honest people that can help me out! I'm also needing a new job. It's too far and it's time for a better job!

Thanks,

David


Lord, we ask that YOU PROVIDE so that they no longer have to worry about transportation or their work. We ask healing in this Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
12-19-2012 09:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Sharon534555 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 33
Joined: Dec 2012
Post: #3
RE: New car and job

Father GOD!You are full of GRACE & COMPASSION,So in JESUS mighty name i declare blessings of Abraham into this person's life in JESUS mighty name..Bless this person with your wisdom in JESUS name Amen!!
12-19-2012 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.