![]() |
|
New car and job - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: New car and job (/showthread.php?tid=39707) |
New car and job - Davidw - 12-18-2012 12:14 PM Please pray that I can find a new car! My car needs alot of work and I need to find some reasonable transportation. Please pray that I can find a dealership with honest people that can help me out! I'm also needing a new job. It's too far and it's time for a better job! Thanks, David RE: New car and job - Guest - 12-19-2012 09:21 AM (12-18-2012 12:14 PM)Davidw Wrote: Please find that I can find a new car! My car needs alot of work and I need to find some reasonable transportation. Please pray that I can find a dealership with honest people that can help me out! I'm also needing a new job. It's too far and it's time for a better job! Lord, we ask that YOU PROVIDE so that they no longer have to worry about transportation or their work. We ask healing in this Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. RE: New car and job - Sharon534555 - 12-19-2012 10:20 AM Father GOD!You are full of GRACE & COMPASSION,So in JESUS mighty name i declare blessings of Abraham into this person's life in JESUS mighty name..Bless this person with your wisdom in JESUS name Amen!! |