Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Pray for me
|
| Author |
Message |
Toni
Unregistered
|
Pray for me
I'm currently going through some issues that have come up from my own fault but I am learning my lesson and pray that all will settle down and I can continue to live a life of peace, love and harmony.
A person(s) want to take legal action against me but I have no assets no money at all. I'm a young college student and work some...thats all.
The stress of all this is really getting to me and making me think things Id never thought I would...I just pray that the people find it in there hearts to let this go. Leave me be. Please pray for me...I pray for myself and others often but I feel like asking others to pray for me couldnt hurt either! Thank you

|
|
| 04-11-2011 09:41 AM |
|