Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Pray for me
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Toni - 04-11-2011 09:41 AM
I'm currently going through some issues that have come up from my own fault but I am learning my lesson and pray that all will settle down and I can continue to live a life of peace, love and harmony.

A person(s) want to take legal action against me but I have no assets no money at all. I'm a young college student and work some...thats all.

The stress of all this is really getting to me and making me think things Id never thought I would...I just pray that the people find it in there hearts to let this go. Leave me be. Please pray for me...I pray for myself and others often but I feel like asking others to pray for me couldnt hurt either! Thank you Heart

Bless