Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
Jessy
Unregistered
|
Marriage
I've been praying for more than 6 years to get married, but somehow the right guy has not come along. I am a profesional, and God has also blessed me with good looks.My parents and I are really sad. Please help me pray for mercy from God for the right partner. Thank you and praise God.
|
|
| 12-27-2010 10:18 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Marriage
HI Jessy. Please send your prayers to us at http://www.tjlit.org we care.http://www.24hourprayer.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
|
|
| 12-27-2010 11:29 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Marriage
"God has also blessed me with good looks."
John 4:6
“God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.â€
|
|
| 12-27-2010 12:56 PM |
|