Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Scabies Infestation
Troy Offline
Registered

Scabies Infestation

My flesh is under attack by a multitude of scabies mites burrowing under my skin to defecate toxins and leave behind eggs (resulting in an itchy rash). These evil microscopic-sized parasites have also infested my home, my car, and my beloved cat Millie. As I'm writing this plea for assistance the adult females are biting and burrowing into my flesh, the adult males are quietly pacing back and forth across my face and legs, and the eggs planted under my skin are notably beginning to hatch. Yicks
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2022 06:43 AM by admin.)
05-15-2022 07:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Scabies Infestation

I had once a neighbor who felt like you, and kept picking at her skin because she said she had it allover her body, and that her home was infected, but her problem was she was using drugs badly and was hallucinating at times. I will pray for you if this is your case, if not please go to the doctor, they have medication for this so you won't have to suffer so much.
05-16-2022 05:48 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Troy Offline
Registered

Nope, I'm not hallucinating because I pulled one out of the tip of my index finger with a 3x magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers and sealed it between two pieces of clear tape. Translucent-white egg-shaped mite. It's the real deal for sure.
05-16-2022 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Dear Guest go see a doctor, and I hope you get well soon. Sure God can help you, but He also given the doctors wisdom to help us get well. Your poor kitty also needs help from the vet to help her get rid of them. She will love you all the more if you take her for help.
05-16-2022 11:42 AM
Troy Offline
Registered

Yes Millie was treated 4 days ago with Advantage Multi topical with noticeable improvement each day. We have since determined that she is the reason that I contracted scabies while speaking in depth to the county health department representative today and she assured me that there are no other reports of Scabies in the area. She too also recommended that I call my general practitioner immediately which I did. Was forced to leave a message still waiting for them to call back. Thank you for your concern, thank you for your sound advice and thank you for your prayers.
05-16-2022 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Lord thank you for Troy taking action to go see a doctor, and for Millie also being help. Help Tory be able to get help also with the medication they will give him. In the time being give him your peace and fill him with joy soon as he is heal. I pray in the loving and mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
05-16-2022 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Lord let Troy and beloved Millie be fully free soon of this infestation, guide them step by step for help and healing
05-17-2022 03:29 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.