Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
salvation
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
salvation

“Father, I come before You in prayer and in faith, believing. Your Word says You desire all men to be saved and come into the knowledge of the truth, so I bring Jeremiah before You this day. “I break the power of Satan from his assignments and activities in Jeremiah’s life in the Name of Jesus. Now, while Satan is bound, I ask that You send forth the perfect laborers to share the good news of the gospel in such a way that Jeremiah will listen and understand it. As the truth is ministered, I believe Jeremiah will open his eyes to the gospel, come out of the snare of the devil and make Jesus Lord. “Father, I ask that You fill Jeremiah with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. As I intercede in his behalf, I believe that the power of the Holy Spirit is activated, and from this moment on, I shall praise and thank You for Jeremiah’s salvation. I am confident that You are alert and active, watching over Your Word to perform it. It will not return to You void. It will accomplish that which You please and prosper in the thing whereto it was sent. “Therefore, my confession of faith is: ‘God has begun a good work in Jeremiahs’s life and He will perform it and bring it to full completion until the day of Jesus Christ, in Jesus’ Name.’”
01-12-2011 03:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: salvation

Oh Lord, my Lord...how long must this woman wait to see Jeremiah saved? Father in your mercy touch him and bring him to the safety of knowing and loving your Son! In Jesus name...Amen!
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 08:27 PM by adoring1.)
01-12-2011 08:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.