Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
salvation for me and my family
Author Message
cirenia Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
Post: #1
salvation for me and my family

I would like to aks to pray for me and my family and my boyfriend and his family. I have a brother and my mom are christian and I see them soo happy no matter what happens and they always attend to church no matter what....I would really want that for me and my boyfriend we love eachother sooo much but its hard to become christian when we haven't beleived in God for most of our lives....I would want for us to get married and get baptized so we may walk in heaven with Jesus and our brothers and sisters....I ask for strenght and to my boyfriend let him know that God is real and that we need to get baptized in order to be saved....also my family and his family I don't want to see anyone I know and love go to hell.....these days I'm really scared of what will happen with the earthquake in japan and all these fish and birds dying me and my boyfriend and families need God in our hearts so we can feel and be safe from anything that will or may happen.....my brother who is a christian told me once that when someone prays for you God will make miracles in your life soo please please answer my prayer request and help me and my family and my boyfriend and his family find God thank you
03-11-2011 02:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: salvation for me and my family

Precious Jesus, lead and direct the paths of this young lady. Lord,I pray that her and her boyfriend turn from sin and give their lives to You. Lord, I pray that they will accept You as their Savior and then be baptized. Romans 10:13 FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. (King James Version Holy Bible) In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
03-11-2011 06:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bro jim Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 191
Joined: Jan 2011
Post: #3
RE: salvation for me and my family

This prayer is what i prayed to be saved;

God, I know that I am a sinner. I know that I deserve the consequences of my sin. However, I am trusting in Jesus Christ as my Savior. I believe that His death and resurrection provided for my forgiveness. I trust in Jesus and Jesus alone as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you Lord, for saving me and forgiving me!

Please do not wait on someone else accept his gift now!!

Bro. Jim
03-11-2011 07:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
cirenia Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
Post: #4
RE: salvation for me and my family

Thank you for taking time to pray with me
03-12-2011 03:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Hunter Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 2011
Post: #5
RE: salvation for me and my family

God loves you and it is as simple as believing that and praying the prayer that was posted earlier. If you do this, it doesn't mean that your life with suddenly be trouble-free (it will probably be harder to be honest). However, no matter what happens in THIS life, if you pray and mean that prayer the rewards in the next life are beyond what our earthly minds can imagine. God bless you and your family
03-12-2011 06:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #6
RE: salvation for me and my family

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
11-09-2012 06:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.