Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
salvation for Jimmy
Author Message
Ilona77
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
salvation for Jimmy

That Jimmy will be saved. That God will give him new desires and remove the worldly way, he has been living for so many decades, mainly dancing and the social life. I am worried that he may meet someone who is also in the world and I would lose him. we are both up in age, would like to be married again. I believe all things including this situation is possible with God. I am claiming a praise report however God wants to grant it to us.
05-25-2013 08:16 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: salvation for Jimmy

Dear Heavenly Holy Father Please help Jimmy to come to know your son as Lord and savior and I give you all the honor,glory,and praise to whom all power belongs. IN JESUS HOLY NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
05-25-2013 06:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.