Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Request - please read
Unregistered

Request - please read

Hi, earlier this year, I got scammed by people who claim to be christians/ man of God I guess to put it that way. It started with this individual whos first name given was Sarah (through another prayer request forum site) and she said that she had a few months left to live and wanted me I guess to take her fund and get in contact with this individual who’s first name given was Edward. What I didn’t know until it was too late and with no special ability to know, I was led to get scammed and lost a bit of money. Please pray that these 2 (this Sarah is possibly still existing) get caught and repent including anyone associated with any of them. Feel free to pray also that I get the money back that I got scammed out.

Also yesterday, I dealt with a rude individual who refused to wear a mask and no proof of exemption of not wearing a mask while helping out somewhere. Please pray that this individual repents including anyone associated with this individual and anyone else who has tried/ attempted and/ or done something to me and again including anyone associated or use to associate themselves with the above.

Thank you.
06-23-2021 06:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Request - please read

I pray that the peace of the Lord will be restored to you after these experiences and that you will have discernment from the Lord and wisdom when dealing with others
Also that these individuals will repent and live Godly lives through Christ Jesus
06-23-2021 07:03 PM
Unregistered

RE: Request - please read

Lord I come in agreement with the prayer request above, have thy will be done, in Jesus mighty name amen.
06-25-2021 08:00 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.