Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Request for prayer
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Request for prayer

Dear friends in Christ,

Please pray for me. This afternoon I had some blood samples taken, to be tested for an illness. I confess that I am extremely afraid of the results and in a state of great emotional distress. I ask that you pray to our beloved Lord that my test results all come back negative and that I am free from any disease.

Thank you so much and may God bless you all.
02-22-2010 09:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 2,664
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: Request for prayer

lord! please right now touch this person with your healing hands.. your one touch is enough oh lord!! bless this person with good health.remove all the obstacles..give peace to this person & family..in precious name of JESUS i pray amen..

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
02-22-2010 09:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Request for prayer

Hi - original poster here - I am so sorry, I seem to have clicked the "post thread" button twice.
02-22-2010 09:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #4
RE: Request for prayer

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
10-02-2012 02:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.