Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Reconcile Us
Author Message
SWL
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Reconcile Us

My husband and I have been divorced since Nov, 2009 but we never disengage as a couple. We have been going back and forth with our feelings. One would be ready to reconcile when the other is not ready. The timing has not been right. It is creating a lot of undue stress between us. Our divorce mainly caused by weak communication. Two people from two different culture and religion background can create a lot of havoc. Obviously we are still very much in love with each other but somehow there seems to be a timing issue or communication failure. My prayer request is for God to intervene our communication to make it better and pulls us together again as a couple. We are both miserable without each other and yet we are apart. Doesn't make sense. Only with God's help we are able to successfully reconcile. Please pray for us. Thank you.
12-17-2010 06:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Reconcile Us

Lord I ask first for the salvation of this couple, if this is an issue. Lord you said that we should not be unequally yolked. Perhaps this is the reason for all the trouble in this marriage but I do not know. I pray Lord that they will be able to seek councelling to assist them with communication. Help them to speak the same language and articulate their feelings clearly. Let them speak the language of the heart and listen with the heart also. Lord I pray for reconcillation and healing in this marriage. I pray they would be reunited in love and come together again. Let the believing spouse cover the unbelieving spouse. I pray for victory in this marriage. In Jesus name I pray. Keep trusting the Lord. Amen
12-17-2010 07:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.