Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
realtionship
Author Message
shannon
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
realtionship

Please pray for my boyfriend Trent and I that we can rectify our relationship with God's help. I pray he comes to his senses, I am 20 weeks pregnant with his baby, and now he wants nothing to do with me. I just hope and pray for God to help us!
02-12-2009 03:45 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: realtionship

God, Will we have favor from you at this time of difficulty? Lord, it seems to me that you are a wishing well..we want something from you only when we needs you-for finances,for things to work out in our favor. And yet everytime you never fail to hear us despite of the simple request,our undeserving request or even though we forgot you after. You have created us so we could have a relationship with you and worship you. Relationship is so important to you and you understand how hurtful it would be our loved one walked out on us....whether we have self inflicted it on ourselve or from poor choices or loved one just fails us...one thing we are certain is that you never fail to surprise us in your miraculous power to change the hopless circumstance into praise and joy. Lord, how am I going to pray for Shannon. I wonder how she is going to deal with this situation from here? How is she going to deal with the hurt now..day and night? How is she going to function ? Lord, I know only you can. I could only leave Shannon and her problem to you. God I pray you gave Shannon comfort and strength and rest each day while she waits upon you. One thing I am sure of is that you will never walk out on us and you are the only hope in time like this.I believe in you and I believe you will do something about it without doubt. I believe in you, Jesus. In Jesus name, Amen.
02-20-2009 05:51 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.