Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
PT-Test
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
PT-Test

Please please help me pray that I pass my Physical Training test. I have been struggling for a long time and I desperately need to pass it so that I can move on. I have faith in our Awesome God, so please help intercede for this test for me. I need running endurance, speed and upper body strength please please take me up with your faith to the Throne of Grace so that God may lift me from shame and ridicule-I thank you all in advance in Jesus name -Amen


Father God please fight for me and please please make me pass so that I can move on please Lord it has been a true struggle. I have faith in you oh Father God mercy please I believe in you and your mercy. For it was you who brought me this far in life-in Jesus-Christ of Nazareth's name -Amen
08-09-2012 12:30 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.