Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Protection and help.
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Protection and help.

Lord, I thank you for your love and provisions. Father forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Jesus, please cover my family my home my dog my job my car my health myself my finances and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Father, please send your angels ahead of me to stop all evil before it happens. bless my thoughts and bless me socially at work so that I get along well with all of my management and coworkers. Bless my relationships with my patients and families. Bless my skills as an emergency room technician. Lord, please help me to get my tire fixed on Tuesday without it taking up all of my time. Jesus, please keep me from bleeding too much because of the medication my doctor wants me to keep taking. Jesus please reverse my CHF and bring my blood pressure completely under control. Thank you, Father, for answering these prayers I ask all of these requests in the name of Jesus. Amen
01-27-2019 11:01 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.