Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Protection and help
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Protection and help

Lord, I thank you and I praise you. Jesus, forgive me of my sins as I forgive others.
Lord, please cover my family, myself, my dog, my friends, my job, my car, my home, my finances, my health and my name and reputation in your shed blood.
Lord please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out in the name of Jesus, all evil that would attack me be it human, demonic or circumstantial.
Jesus please bless this work night for me. Please send plenty of CNA'S to watch our mental health patients all night long. Jesus help me to be the best I can be at my job.
Lord, please bless all of my work relationships. Lord please help me to find a good wife assign angels to this task.
Lord, help me to get the money I am supposed to get quickly and help me to find a good roofing contractor.
Thank you father for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of your son Jesus. Amen
04-27-2017 05:51 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.