Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Procedure
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Procedure

I just need everyone to pray for me my names sue. That next week on Jan 18th 2011 I'll be taken care of and I'll come out alive and well....and for me to stop worrying. Thank you.
01-09-2011 10:15 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: Procedure

Father please help this guest through this procedure that she may be made well. Give Sue a peace that surpasses all understanding to replace the worry she feels. Bring her back total health Father that she may praise you through the days to come! In Jesus name...Amen!
01-09-2011 11:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: Procedure

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
01-09-2011 10:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.