Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayers for healing from psoriasis
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Prayers for healing from psoriasis

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ please keep me in your prayers. My psoriasis and body inflamation is giving me a lot of problems. My joints are so sore some days and my energy is really diminished. Please remember me in your kind and faithful prayers my faith family. Please pray the Lord would rebuke this disease and enable me to function better each day. Even in this condition I want to praise the Lord for being so good to me and my dear family. He is such a wonderful and loving Savior and He has done so much good to me I can't begin to recount it all. Blessed be His name forever and ever. I continue to hold your prayer requests up to the Lord as well. It is such a honor to pray for you all my dear ones in Christ Jesus. God bless you all and may the Lord bless each and everyone of you richly.

Your brother in Christ Jesus always,

David

PS- Keep your heads up and be of good courage our Lord is coming soon!!!
Maranatha- Come Quickly Lord Jesus
06-18-2021 02:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
admin Offline
Administrator
Administrators

RE: Prayers for healing from psoriasis

Hello Brother David - I just prayed for you.

[Image: cross.png] "The Bible is a compass, pointing you in the right direction."
06-18-2021 07:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord I come in agreement for Brother David, ease his pain and heal him completely from that psoriasis and from the inflammation and soreness on his joints. Return good health and energy back to him soon so he can continue to praise and worship you without all these pains and soreness. In the merciful and loving name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen!
06-18-2021 08:26 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

I'm sorry to learn about your health condition, friend, that the Lord will touch you with His healing hand according to His will. May God fill you with His peace.
06-18-2021 09:58 AM
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

God bless you all for your kind, loving and faithful prayers my dear family in our Lord Jesus.

Brother David
06-18-2021 12:57 PM
TheStrongWave Offline
Registered

Hello! Thank you for sharing about your situation with us. Let us trust the Lord, who remains faithful and sufficient in the midst of every trial, will touch you and surround you with His peace and strength. May God bless you and keep you as you place your trust in Him.
06-19-2021 04:23 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.