Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer warriors join me please
Unregistered

Prayer warriors join me please

Asking all the prayer warriors to join me in prayer for Samaria and Caleb please keep Samaria and Caleb in prayer thank you kindly
10-16-2020 05:13 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayer warriors join me please

Lord keep Samaria and Caleb in the palm of your hands, keep them safe and heal them from whatever is attacking them. Supply for all their needs also give them your peace and the strength they need to keep on in this live. I pray in the loving name of Jesus our Lord and Savior, amen.
10-16-2020 06:38 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Lord, I pray in agreement that you would watch over Samaria and Caleb and keep them safe... Please care for them and help them with what they need... In your name Jesus. Amen
10-16-2020 06:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Heavenly Father I join with my brothers and sisters in Christ in holding up Samaria and Caleb up to You in our prayers. Lord touch them and keep them in Your tender care Father. Surround them with a mighty hedge of protection Lord and guide their paths into a life of joy and peace with You Father.

I pray this in Jesus mighty and precious name,

Amen
10-17-2020 12:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.