Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer
Author Message
lala
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
prayer

I would like to request a prayer about my life. I am going through a tough time mentally and financially. I would like people to pray for me so that God can answer my prayers
04-10-2011 12:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevenjay12 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 6
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #2
RE: prayer

Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength

You will make it through everything you are facing. God Bless You, you will be in my prayers.
04-10-2011 01:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: prayer

Lord have your perfect will be done in Lala's life, health, and her financial situation. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, and I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen! Warrior
Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You Lord, help me all the way.
Mathew 18:19 - 20
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. Amen
04-10-2011 08:13 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tata Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 6
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #4
RE: prayer

My prayers for you as well...
04-10-2011 08:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #5
RE: prayer

(04-10-2011 12:08 PM)lala Wrote:  I would like to request a prayer about my life. I am going through a tough time mentally and financially. I would like people to pray for me so that God can answer my prayers

Dear Lord please have mercy on lala.You know all things and all the hearts.
Please help lala to follow You with all the heart.
You are the Same yesterday,today and forever.
Please send comfort to lala.
Please lead lala on Your way.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
04-11-2011 03:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.