Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
PRAYER
Author Message
NEBULAMAN2
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
PRAYER

Please pray that the Lord would bless me with His peace and guidance. That He would improve my health and provide me with a Christian female companion and wife. Thanks.
01-12-2011 03:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: PRAYER

NEBULAMAN2 Wrote:Please pray that the Lord would bless me with His peace and guidance. That He would improve my health and provide me with a Christian female companion and wife. Thanks.

As you wish, may God allow. In Jesus name I pray
01-13-2011 06:45 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #3
RE: PRAYER

Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done in the life of Nebulaman2. Lead and direct his paths always. I pray that You will lead him to the one that You have planned for him to be a wife.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
01-13-2011 07:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.