Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
prayer request
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
prayer request
A cousin of mine hates me and is speaking badly of me and its really bringing me down. She feels threatened by me because of a potential family inheritance. I am tired of this evil and greed that has destroyed my family. I just want peace. Please say a prayer thank you and God Bless
|
|
| 04-04-2016 10:07 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: prayer request
Father in Heaven please give this person the peace they seek. let this negativity and indecision come to a quick and civil conclusion. I pray also for the person with the greed issue that they with your help have a softening of their heart and be made more agreeable and generous. i ask this in Jesus name
|
|
| 04-04-2016 10:42 PM |
|