Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Prayer Request
|
| Author |
Message |
Servant Of The Most High
Unregistered
|
Prayer Request
I ask you all to pray for Mr. Ross, my Sister In Christ and High School’s best friend’s Father, he is getting some results tomorrow that we are praying come out favorable and please pray that anything that is making him 100% healthy is healed in the Name of Jesus Our Lord. I thank you all for your continued prayers for my Gracie(healing), thank You Lord for all You are doing, my Parents, my Brother and his Family, D and hers and Rita and her intentions, Carlotta and hers and countless others. Thanks again and God bless.
Please know that you ALL are covered in prayer daily. You might not see me respond to requests but please always know and remember that I carry you all to the Cross of Our Lord every day. God bless you all from the bottom of my heart.
|
|
| 10-02-2012 07:20 PM |
|