Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer Request
jacquie
Unregistered

Prayer Request

About a month ago, I lost my job. It happened right before I went to settlement on a new house. I went to setttlement with my faith in God that it was the right thing to do, even though my unemployment had not started. But while I had no income at that moment of settlement (yikes), my thanks to God are that my unemployment has started so I could make my mortgage payment and I did recieve my final bonus check from my previous job. My prayer request is that I find a job so I can make my mortgage payment and pay my bills thru working. I feel as though I am taking advantage of unemployment since I am able to work and I want to work. All prayers will be greatly appriciated.
11-30-2007 06:12 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lanakat Offline
Registered

RE: Prayer Request

Dear Lord God, I pray that you help Jacquie to find a new job. I ask that you lead her to the right job. One that she will enjoy and will bring glory to your name. I ask that you meet her needs and help her to pay her bills. I ask that you give her peace of mind as you work in her life. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
11-30-2007 06:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.