Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer of Thanks
Author Message
m12281515 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 315
Joined: Nov 2009
Post: #1
Prayer of Thanks

I want to thank those who have prayed for my family. A year ago today I was going through fertility treatments. This year I am a mother to twin foster boys. Our lives are filled with so much joy and hope and each new day brings more blessings from God. I know it was his will that I foster and not have children of my own and I have no regrets about it. Best thing we have ever done. Thank you Lord!
04-20-2015 06:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Prayer of Thanks

Thank you Lord for showing this person your will for their life. Sometimes our wants are not your want for our life. I'm sure you will continue to bless for them listening to your will for their life. In Jesus precious name we thank you and rejoice for them, amen.
04-20-2015 08:17 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Prayer of Thanks

We are glad for you and ur decision, with God's leading.
04-20-2015 02:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.