Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for work, immigration, relationship
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for work, immigration, relationship

Please pray so that I may be at peace. I am always worried about losing my job. I am worried about so many things in my life!
I also need to go to the American embassy to have an interview to immigrate. I have been waiting for 5 years. Please pray that God will help me.
My boyfriend will be going to the embassy too, to try to come with me and visit, and later on, if it's God's will, to marry. Please pray for Him. He has no strong background to keep him here, and this may hinder his approval at the embassy. But God can open doors we do not even see, and I pray that He will, if it's His will.
Please pray for us. We have so many problems in our lives! And I do not know how to solve them all, but I know God knows. I need to rely on Him and let His will be done. I am so afraid though!
09-30-2010 06:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for work, immigration, relationship

Father, please help this guest in all of the areas of her life in which she has concern. Father...help her to gain the right to immigrate to the US and do the same for her boyfriend. Father...replace fear in this woman with the absolute certainty of your peace and hope. God did not give us a spirit of fear but of power and sound mind. Father, bless this woman and calm her spirit with the knowledge that you will come to her aid. In Jesus name...Amen!
09-30-2010 09:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for work, immigration, relationship

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-30-2010 05:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Diasr Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 113
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #4
RE: Prayer for work, immigration, relationship

Father I lift these wishes up to your kingdom. I pray that your favour will be upon them. As they walk in to that room for the interview I pray that holy spirit will guide them. Lord you know what is best for us. you planned it even before there was a sign of us. Therefore lord I believe that everything together will work for their best. Holy spirit help them to lean not on their own understanding but trust God who is our provider in their problems. In Jesus Name Amen
09-30-2010 10:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #5
RE: Prayer for work, immigration, relationship

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-01-2010 06:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JAMARX08
Unregistered

 
Post: #6
RE: Prayer for work, immigration, relationship

Heavenly Father

We ask that you open eyes in the way yours sees, encourage repentance, as unrepentant sin is the major cause of worry, of discovery and mistakes. Then Father, show the way through, and provide the assistance for the best possible option toward a new life.

In Jesus Name, Amen
10-01-2010 07:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.