Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for the favour of God
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for the favour of God

Greetings in Jesus Name I am Ruth in SA
i strongly believe that i am going to get this post i applied for as a permanant post, so i need you saints to pray with me for the favour of God to be upon me as the short listing Start and as i will go to interviews and that nothing will ever disturb Amen!!!
03-30-2010 08:32 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
writingmomma Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 469
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for the favour of God

Father, I pray that thy will be done in this situation. I touch and agree with this dear sister. May You bless her with the desires of her heart. In Jesus Holy name. Amen!
03-30-2010 11:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for the favour of God

Dear Havenly Father please grant this person prayer request and provide them with what they need in life. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
03-30-2010 12:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.