Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
PRAYER FOR SELF.......
Author Message
NATAMDORCAS
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
PRAYER FOR SELF.......

I NEED PRAYER HOW TO OVER COME THE ANGER THAT RESIDES IN OUR HOME. MY HUSBAND IS ALWAYS ANGRY AND VERY DOMINATING ON EVERYTHING. i AM GETTING VERY TIRED OF THIS AND HAS STARTED ARGUING WITH HIM ABOUT IT. I FEEL VERY HELPLESS AND I KNOW MY FIGHT IS NOT FLESH AND BLOOD. PRAY FOR ME FOR GOD TO SHOW ME WHAT TO DO CAUSE I KNOW I AM HANDLING IT WRONG. I WANT GODS WAY TO PREVAIL IN THIS HOME. I am even thinging of leaving home.
06-14-2011 11:07 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
spadie Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 264
Joined: May 2011
Post: #2
RE: PRAYER FOR SELF.......

Please lord show yourself to this person and show them how to handle this situation. Give them strength and support in these troubled time's. Take the hate and anger from this husbands life. Remove any evil doing in their home. In the name of jesus we ask for this. Thank you lord. Amen.

In the lord we love and trust for he love's and trust's usWarrior
06-14-2011 01:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.