Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for LSAT
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for LSAT

I ask for prayer requests in guiding me while taking my lsat today and that I may have a significantly improved score. In all my studying I have had a hard time testing out of a certain score range. I ask that the Lord bless me with the knowledge and guide me in my logic and understanding. I ask that he guide me where I am lost. I pray that he take my anxiety and fears away, so that I may truly focus on what is present. I ask that he looks favorably upon me today and that my score will be far better beyond my previous testing capabilities. In Jesus name I ask that the Lord our God work miracles for me today and that my wants and desires are in line for his plan with me. I also pray for all the other lsat takers from the month and onto the next, that they may feel Gods glory and presence with them. I ask that you my brothers and sisters, pray for these. amen
01-17-2025 06:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.