Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for Interview
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for Interview

I have a job interview. I would appreciate prayer that I will do well and get the job.

Thanks
03-16-2016 07:12 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for Interview

Lord, please help this person to do well in the interview and to be offered the job. Thank You, Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
03-16-2016 07:45 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.