Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for healing
Author Message
kim318
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for healing

I need prayers to quit smoking....it has not only affected my health but now where I am living.I live in a non smoking home and I have been told it is not working because I smoked, I would like another chance, I love my home. I would like the strength in Christ to not smoke and be able to be healthy and keep my home. Please pray that God gives me the strength to stop this awful habit and put prayer in the people I rent from to give me one more chance, I will be homeless otherwise. Thank you!
04-27-2011 01:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for healing

Precious Jesus, please give Kim the will power to be able to stop smoking. Lord, let her be given another chance. Let her be able to keep her home. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
04-27-2011 05:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
johnbapti Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 15
Joined: Mar 2011
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for healing

lord almighty - Give kim the strength to quit the awful habit and help to have strenght to over come and have selfcontrol over such habit

i jesus name we pray.
04-27-2011 11:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.