Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

prayer for a job.
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

RE: prayer for a job.

Lord help these people to find a good paying job with benefits for them and the whole family. Lead them to the right job for them, also help them to find a good home they can afford. Give them strength and comfort them through these hard times, as they feel the peace that surpasses all understanding, which only you can give us as they make you the cornerstone of their life. Have your perfect will be done in their life here on earth as it is in heaven Lord. I pray and thank you in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name, as I give you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father to whom all power belongs, Amen! Warrior
"Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 18:19
04-21-2010 07:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

I pray Father for all those seeking employment, may they find work where their financial needs are met, pressed down and shaken together and running over, as stated in your word, let our nations repent and return to honouring you Lord so that we once again may feel your abundant blessings, In Jesus name.
04-21-2010 09:00 AM
CLC,RN
Unregistered

Please pray for me to find a job. I'm desperate in looking for a job, I'm so desperate to help my family, God, my family needs me. Thank You!
06-22-2010 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Praying that The Lord opens the doors that you find work. Jesus please bring about opportunity for employment as this prayer request is asking. YOUR HEALING JESUS in this person's life.

Amen

CLC,RN Wrote:Please pray for me to find a job. I'm desperate in looking for a job, I'm so desperate to help my family, God, my family needs me. Thank You!
06-22-2010 05:11 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.