Home
prayer for a job. - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: prayer for a job. (/showthread.php?tid=4417)

Pages: 1 2

prayer for a job. - Guest - 11-15-2008 04:34 PM

Please pray that i find a job.I let my pride get in the way of things. Must find ajob by dec1. So I can keep my home.I have prayed however I dont feel I am right with god. Thank you so much..

RE: prayer for a job. - Hallesoul - 11-15-2008 07:05 PM

Guest Wrote:Please pray that i find a job.I let my pride get in the way of things. Must find ajob by dec1. So I can keep my home.I have prayed however I dont feel I am right with god. Thank you so much..

Dear Lord Jesus Please be with this Guest lord as he/she seeks your face lord, please bless them with a job that will pay their pays and provide for all their needs in Jesus name amen..

RE: prayer for a job. - Guest - 11-15-2008 07:51 PM

Hallesoul Wrote:
Guest Wrote:Please pray that i find a job.I let my pride get in the way of things. Must find ajob by dec1. So I can keep my home.I have prayed however I dont feel I am right with god. Thank you so much..

Dear Lord Jesus Please be with this Guest lord as he/she seeks your face lord, please bless them with a job that will pay their pays and provide for all their needs in Jesus name amen..

RE: prayer for a job. - Janice B. - 01-10-2010 10:24 PM

Im asking for prayers for a job that can offer me good benifits. I don't have any medical insurance. Also a job that would allow me to be available when my daughter has an emergency. My daughter has Down Syndrome and is on dialysis three times a week. I want to make sure i can provide for her. im asking this in Jesus name Amen.
Janice[/size][/color][/font]

RE: prayer for a job. - Alemzewd - 01-10-2010 11:25 PM

Lord please help him/her. May ur blessing be on him/her. Amen

RE: prayer for a job. - Guest - 01-13-2010 08:21 PM

please pray for me a job im a single mother of 4 children an lost everthing im living back with my mother.

RE: prayer for a job. - sharon19 - 01-13-2010 08:29 PM

lord! please take care of this mother & 4 children....father bless her with good job ...bless this family abundantly....remove all the obstacles....give peace to this mother....in JESUS name i pray amen.....

RE: prayer for a job. - mwindham - 01-14-2010 08:06 AM

Loving Father, please guide each of these people to the work they need. Restore what has been lost to them. In Jesus' name, amen.

RE: prayer for a job. - stevendanielsen - 01-14-2010 12:49 PM

Dear Havenly Father please help this person find a job and show them that you care about them a hole lot. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

RE: prayer for a job. - Guest - 04-21-2010 06:30 AM

I would like to ask if someone,anyone can pray for my husband and I to find a teaching job here in Miami, Fl. It is really difficult and i feel now is when we need the extra prayers to help us. I thank you and may god bless everyone.