Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer against hoodoo and potential violence
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
prayer against hoodoo and potential violence

A man I have known for a long time has been stalking me, threatening me, and casting Hoodoo and Voodoo curses on me. I was told I better move or there would be problems, and he talks of shooting his neighbors and cursing them to move. One neighbor already has because of him. He also has an attraction for adolescent girls. He hides behind the mask of Christianity, while doing root works, candle burning, astral projection, and black magic.

I have physical pain, mental confusion, and my family is fighting. My hand is burning as I type this, and I often feel stabbing pains all over my body.

I've called the Police but they won't do anything, nor will my apartment management. Please pray that he is removed from the apartment complex, and is given a hundredfold return on his deeds.

I've been praying this prayer that was given to me:IN JESUS NAME, I PULL OUT ALL FIERY DARTS, PINS, NEEDLES, SPEARS, VOODOO, ALL WITCHCRAFT AND CURSES AND ANYTHING ELSE, AND I RETURN IT TO THE SENDER, ONE HUNDREDFOLD.

I NEED help. So please pray for me. The aches, nightmares, and sharp stabbing pains all over me are too much.

Thank you! In Christ Jesus.
11-30-2009 02:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: prayer against hoodoo and potential violence

Lord, I pray that You will bind this man from causing any harm to anyone. Lord, please,protect these people. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
11-30-2009 08:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: prayer against hoodoo and potential violence

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest and them family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and curses to leave this guest and them family! Now!
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-23-2012 02:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.