Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer 4 Victory
Author Message
faithopelove Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 85
Joined: Jul 2009
Post: #1
Prayer 4 Victory

Dear FATHER GOD, LORD GOD, I come to you thru your son JESUS CHRIST. I'm asking and praying that you would bless Michael J. Holzberg today, tomorrow and for the rest of the days that we have to deal with each other, that he can not and will NOT be able to think anything, say anything or do anything negative about me. That you REMOVE any and all negative energy, spirits, powers and principalities that are concerning me and Jared from Michael J. Holzberg. That he will NOT, can NOT be able to express, say or do any of those types of things against me every again. That his ability to do them are REMOVED permanently. Never to return!!!! FATHER GOD, LORD GOD, please bless the Judge at our hearing tomorrow at 11am at the Clearwater court house. Judge Majestrate Joe Lovelace that he is having an awesome day and that the mood is heavenly. LORD GOD as I prayed yesterday that if its within justice for me to get more instead of less I would greatly appreciate it. You know Heavenly FATHER that I have more than not gotten the shortend of the stick because of my humble heart. I feel it's time that I stop getting the shortend of the stick and I'm declaring that I WILL GET the LONG end of the stick this time. I will GET more than my share coming to me! I pray that Michael J. Holzberg's tongue is silienced about anything that has to do about me in any negative way whatsoever in the name of your son JESUS CHRIST my LORD and savior. AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!! Lynn Y.
03-03-2010 06:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: Prayer 4 Victory

Lord, I pray that Your will be done in this situation. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen
03-03-2010 06:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.