Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray for vehicle
Author Message
Yvette Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 2018
Post: #1
Pray for vehicle

Father I come before you in prayer, my husband and I are desperately in need of a good running vehicle. I am disabled and cannot work, I am waiting for ssi answer so I am unable to work. My husband is a contractor and In January he was diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome, very rare that affects your nerves system and he was paralyzed from his face and cannot walk. He is the only one working, we had no money coming in and family was help with bills. You're both in strong believer in prayer and God restored my husband to be able to work in but now I transmission went out on our van we have no vehicle, LORD PLEASE BLESS US WITH A VEHICLE SO MY HUSBAND IS ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR US, AND GIVE US FAVOR FROM THE Social Security office regarding in my visibility give us a yes answer Lord so we can get caught up on our bills . I ask you in JESUS NAME AMEN. Thank you Father because you are an Awesome GOD that provides.
03-16-2018 05:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Pray for vehicle

Lord have your perfect will be done in this couple's life, healing, and with their finances so they can get a good working car. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen.
03-16-2018 08:00 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Pray for vehicle

I agree in this with you and for us for our new vehicles and mine to stop that smoking smell when driving, that we meanwhile be safe in it. We pray miracles in Yeshua's mighty name.
Amen
03-16-2018 08:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.